Monday, August 27, 2007

office blues

Life has been moving at snail speed recently, but I feel it in my spirit dat things r goin to change. This morning started on a pretty terrible note cos I woke up to find out I had d curse.i’m feeling better now anyways. The office today was pretty boring. Let me describe my office. Its wat we’d call a city law firm in the heart of lekki.job description? Well lets say I’m there for everyone to use me….weird? not really.i’m interning while waiting for my law exam results and ultimately law school. So in sum, im jus killing time(while trying to learn of course). Work can be pretty groovy. We have one partner who city people would term the quintessential big boy.i’ll save his gist for later…….then there’s mr a.God just has a way of working sometimes. Met mr a b4 I got the job n of cos he was head ova heels in love oops lust(im a man magnet as noni says), so I used him to get all d insider info n familiarize myself with the workings of the place. Guess what, he’s jus been transferred to FCT office……yeah so call me a schemer or whateva, but he’s left d office for good…. Nobody to start trying to claim they knew me first blabla....life goes on.then there's miss o.....they say she's pretty...do i think so? welll she could be better considering the fact that she really gives us some old skool dressing like dis.....then mrs.c is pregnant n not too friendly....miss y is trendy and almost albino-coloured...but men im beginning to suspect d babe bleaches(even if its an expensive toner, bleach na bleach.period).....miss dee is trendy too but a bit of notice me.......mrs w....is kinda odd cos she hasnt quite got the sophistication of d regular office gal...but the funny thing is she doesnt even seem to know, so hey.. but shes really nice to talk to though she has weird ideas and views sometimes......then there's mr.k.....ibo togolese nigga.his english sounds french...he was born,bread and buttered in togo......rather officious.....mr.m..hmm, dis one get wahala....ok i noticed him perpetually staring at me for the 1st 3 days like i was one mamiwater.anyhow he walks up to me, introduces himself and asks me out for lunch. i wan refuse b4?ok so we go to some hidden exotic zones....only big boys go dere....... food is freakin expensive, do i care? of course not.........anyways he talks sooooo big and blows his trumpet so loud n i wonder if ur so big...why r u still working under somebody.........u know how this goes....i'll continue his story soon....there's mr t. son of a rtd justice,fun loving type of dude.....how much law he knows? i dunno o....anyways he's always filling my ears with tales of girl wahala n im sorry for him cos he's still a jjc where d typical nija gal is concerned.....then there's my fave .....fineboy.he's in accounts...he's interning as well n d sad thing is he's goin back abroad nxt month.....our wahala started wen he sent me a txt saying 'do i stand a chance?' n im thinking..hey mr. why spoil dis friendship......on d ottha hand he mite jus be lookin for a fling..office romance, but trust me i've managed to maintain status quo n keep us as just friends.......then there's the irritating accountant........typical yoruba man.......also tries his luck wiv me.....i say see dis yeye man... even if i was drunk...abeg o...............yea then there's my humble self..............well dats all for now folks!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

ozaveshe said...

Finally in blogsville!

welcome, welcome...

this your office where u never work one month complete and all these things are happening to u. u really must be a fantastic man magnet...

nice blog. enuff said. oya update.

Mystic Michelle said...

ozaveshe...why d beef?u just cant deny the fact that a stunna like me has no hiding place.....anyways lets hope i keep getting more blog inspiration........