Friday, October 26, 2007

our greatest fears

ok folks.......im sure no one bothers to check this post cos of my epileptic writing....what do i blame it on this time....em...i have run out of excuses....but the important thing is...i'm back n thats that....
i was just thinking about this sometime ago n it just became clear to me that no matter how hard we try to hide it, we all have secret fears. to others they might be insignificant but to you, well its a great bother.........let me share some.

i often fear that......
  1. i may not live long ( o God, i dont want to die in my prime)
  2. i may be in the wrong profession(well....)
  3. i may end up with the wrong man (God Forbid!)
  4. i may be setting too high standards when it comes to certain things (well, that may be good in its own way)
  5. i may not be what people think i am (weird, abi?)
  6. i may be placing emphasis on the wrong things ( a lot of times)
  7. i may let a diamond slip out of my hands cos i am being choosy ( where the diamonds @?)
  8. i may not be as close to God as i should (....well....judgement day might be tough for me!)
  9. i may lose my parents soon ( God not yet!)
  10. i may find myself in situations where i am totally helpless (i hate being at people's mercy)

i could go on...but let me stop here....why dont u tell me some of urs??

No comments: